Blue Nile Jewelry: Diamonds, Gold, Platinum, Engagement Rings … all at Blue Nile!
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
Blue Nile Platinum Jewelry
: You'll find Blue Nile offer only the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Also, in all set engagement rings, each loose diamond is set with the strength and security of platinum prongs. Blue Nile Gold Jewelry
offers fine 18k gold for more beautiful gold color than 14k, but more strength and durability than pure, 24k gold. Blue Nile
may offer jewelry with 14k gold accents in instances where strength is essential, like in hinges, clasps, or earring posts. Blue Nile Silver Jewelry
uses only the finest sterling silver stamped with a mark of purity. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
As the leading online diamond retailer, Blue Nile
offers the largest collection of the world's finest cut diamonds. Pre-selected for exceptional quality, the cut, color, and clarity of Blue Nile
loose diamonds are evaluated based on a standardized grading scale. Also, each loose diamond is accompanied by a grading report from either GIA or AGSL, independent diamond grading labs with the most stringent grading scales of all labs. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
quality standards are among the highest of all jewelers. At Blue Nile, shopping is risk-free because you've come directly to the finest loose diamonds and jewelry available. Blue Nile
use only the finest materials to create jewelry with exceptional craftsmanship.
Before you leave …
… at Blue Nile you'll also find watches - Bulova Watches, Festina Watches, Kenneth Cole Watches, Seiko Watches … to name just a few!
Macys - Kays Catalogue - Debenhams - Yves Rocher Cosmetics - Blue Nile -