Blue Nile Jewelry: Diamonds, Gold, Platinum, Engagement Rings … all at Blue Nile!
As the leading online diamond retailer, Blue Nile
offers the largest collection of the world's finest cut diamonds. Pre-selected for exceptional quality, the cut, color, and clarity of Blue Nile
loose diamonds are evaluated based on a standardized grading scale. Also, each loose diamond is accompanied by a grading report from either GIA or AGSL, independent diamond grading labs with the most stringent grading scales of all labs. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
have phenomenal online jewelry store. Blue Nile
have quality jewelry to suit all tastes - diamonds, wedding rings and engagement rings, diamond earrings, necklaces and pendants, Kenneth Cole Watches, Oakley Watches, Citizen Watches, Skagen Watches and much more! If it's affordable, quality jewelry you're after, then you must be looking for Blue Nile Online
Buying direct from Blue Nile
saves you money. Blue Nile
cuts amazing deals with manufacturers with the Blue Nile bulk-buying power and passes on big, big savings to their customers. Blue Nile
customers know they won't find such good deals on quality jewelry and diamonds or such good service at such low prices anywhere else! Don't settle for less, go with the best … Blue Nile
Before you leave …
… at Blue Nile you'll also find watches - Kenneth Cole Watches, Oakley Watches, Citizen Watches, Skagen Watches … to name just a few!
Harrods - River Island - Franklin Covey -