Diamonds Royale Jewelry: Diamonds, Gold, Platinum, Engagement Rings … all at Diamonds Royale!
diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile
orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile
diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
The Blue Nile
philosophy is simple: Offer high-quality diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. At Blue Nile
, you'll find the education and guidance that make shopping easy and straightforward, so you'll make the best decision. Blue Nile
standards of quality ensure that when you go to Blue Nile, you've already edited your selection to the finest certified loose diamonds and jewelry. We're confident you won't find a better quality diamond or piece of jewelry for the price. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
partner with diamond and jewelry merchants worldwide to get the finest quality merchandise at the very best prices. Then Blue Nile
pass the savings on to you, so you can buy a more beautiful diamond or piece of jewelry. In fact, you'll find Blue Nile prices are as much as 2040% below traditional jewelry retailers. All Blue Nile diamond jewelry features near-colorless (I-grade color) with eye-clean clarity (SI-grade clarity). This standard applies to all Blue Nile diamond jewelry, even pieces with the smallest diamonds.
Equally exceptional quality is found with Blue Nile's range of finest sterling silver jewelry, the best 18k gold jewelry and the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Akoya and Tahitian cultured pearl jewelry ... [ More ]
Blue Nile Pearl Jewelry
: The pearls in Blue Nile Akoya cultured pearl jewelry must have high to medium luster, and they must be mostly round in shape, with smooth surfaces and no noticeable blemishes. Since color and size are the most important features of Tahitian cultured pearls, Blue Nile pearls feature high to medium luster, they must be mostly round in shape, and have smooth to lightly spotted surface markings. Even Blue Nile
Freshwater cultured pearl jewelry features white pearls with high to medium luster, round to slightly off-round, good uniformity, and smooth to lightly spotted surface markings.
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color Grade of color.
- Fluorescence Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Before you leave …
… at Diamonds Royale you'll also find watches - Kenneth Cole Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Bulova Watches, Skagen Watches … to name just a few!
Laura Ashley - Iceland - Liz Claiborne - Dixons - Comet - Avon Uk -