Diamond Warehouse Jewelry: Diamonds, Gold, Platinum, Engagement Rings … all at Diamond Warehouse!
Top Sellers at Blue Nile
have phenomenal online jewelry store. Diamond Warehouse
have quality jewelry to suit all tastes - diamonds, wedding rings and engagement rings, diamond earrings, necklaces and pendants, Chase-Durer Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Festina Watches, Citizen Watches and much more! If it's affordable, quality jewelry you're after, then you must be looking for Blue Nile Online
Buying direct from Diamond Warehouse
saves you money. Blue Nile
cuts amazing deals with manufacturers with the Diamond Warehouse bulk-buying power and passes on big, big savings to their customers. Diamond Warehouse
customers know they won't find such good deals on quality jewelry and diamonds or such good service at such low prices anywhere else! Don't settle for less, go with the best … Diamond Warehouse
At the Diamond Warehouse Online Store you'll find all manner of Diamond Warehouse jewelry and diamonds, watches, special discounts and best-ever prices. From the excellent Diamond Warehouse
range of Diamond Warehouse engagement rings, wedding bands and watches to Diamond Warehouse luxury gifts, diamond necklaces … and much more. Below is just a tiny selection of what you can find at Diamond Warehouse Online:
partner with diamond and jewelry merchants worldwide to get the finest quality merchandise at the very best prices. Then Blue Nile
pass the savings on to you, so you can buy a more beautiful diamond or piece of jewelry. In fact, you'll find Blue Nile prices are as much as 20–40% below traditional jewelry retailers. All Blue Nile diamond jewelry features near-colorless (I-grade color) with eye-clean clarity (SI-grade clarity). This standard applies to all Blue Nile diamond jewelry, even pieces with the smallest diamonds.
Equally exceptional quality is found with Blue Nile's range of finest sterling silver jewelry, the best 18k gold jewelry and the strongest, most durable jewelry grade platinum. Akoya and Tahitian cultured pearl jewelry ... [ More ]
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile
only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style – The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement – The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight – Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth – Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table – Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle – Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet – Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish – Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity – Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot – A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color – Grade of color.
- Fluorescence – Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments – Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Before you leave …
… at Diamond Warehouse you'll also find watches - Chase-Durer Watches, Tommy Bahama Watches, Festina Watches, Citizen Watches … to name just a few!