The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile quality standards are among the highest of all jewelers. At Blue Nile, shopping is risk-free because you've come directly to the finest loose diamonds and jewelry available. Blue Nile use only the finest materials to create jewelry with exceptional craftsmanship.
Blue Nile diamond and jewelry consultants have years of experience, and they don't work on commission. They're ready to provide answers to all your questions and help you find the path to the perfect gift or the right diamond. Your purchase is secure, whether by phone or online. Blue Nile orders are shipped free via FedEx and are insured to your doorstep. Blue Nile diamond and jewelry consultants are ready to answer any questions, and help you find the perfect diamond or gift of fine jewelry!
Buying direct from Blue Nile saves you money. Blue Nile cuts amazing deals with manufacturers with the Blue Nile bulk-buying power and passes on big, big savings to their customers. Blue Nile customers know they won't find such good deals on quality jewelry and diamonds or such good service at such low prices anywhere else! Don't settle for less, go with the best … Blue Nile!
Blue Nile Official Website: http://www.bluenile.com
Special Deals from Other Stores
Today's Featured Stores
ShoeBuy Online Shoe Store
Latest UK Shopping News
Bargain Crazy - 10% Off
Bargain Crazy is always a source of great deals and low prices, at every time of year, but right now you can save even more with our exclusive voucher code: W10AF. The voucher code will enable you to save an extra 10% off, site-wide, at the Bargain Crazy website.
Laura Ashley Winter Sale
The Laura Ashley Winter Sale went live last week on Thursday 8th December with the fantastic offer of "Up to 50% Off*" Home & Fashion. Be sure to check out the Laura Ashley Christmas page too: there are many great bargains to be had - Christmas Presents for loved ones; stocking fillers (not just for kids) and secret santa presents!
Daxon - Closing Down Sale Plus 10% off at Daxon
Daxon - Closing Down Sale Plus 10% off at Daxon. Everything must go! Daxon online catalogue store are having a closing down sale with up to 70% off regular prices! You can also make extra Daxon savings with new code 8130 for 10% off your order. (use the code 8130 at the checkout).