As the leading online diamond retailer, Blue Nile offers the largest collection of the world's finest cut diamonds. Pre-selected for exceptional quality, the cut, color, and clarity of Blue Nile loose diamonds are evaluated based on a standardized grading scale. Also, each loose diamond is accompanied by a grading report from either GIA or AGSL, independent diamond grading labs with the most stringent grading scales of all labs. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
The GIA and AGSL are the two most widely respected authorities on diamonds, so Blue Nile only offers diamonds with grading reports from these laboratories. The GIA (Gemological Institute of America) set the standard for diamond grading and gemological identification, and their grading system serves as the international gem and jewelry industry's benchmark credentials. This report describes the following:
- Shape and Cutting Style - The diamond shape and cutting style.
- Measurement - The diamond dimensions in millimeters.
- Weight - Weight of diamond listed to the nearest hundredth of a carat.
- Depth - Depth (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Table - Table facet (for round diamonds) and/or width (for fancy shapes) relative to diameter.
- Girdle - Range of girdle thickness.
- Culet - Appearance of culet facet.
- Finish - Grades of polish and symmetry.
- Clarity - Clarity grade determined under 10x magnification.
- Clarity Plot - A map of the approximate size, type, and position of inclusions as viewed under a microscope.
- Color - Grade of color.
- Fluorescence - Color, and strength of color when diamond is viewed under UV light.
- Comments - Description of additional diamond characteristics not mentioned in the report.
Blue Nile Jewelry: Blue Nile offers the highest-quality certified diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. Over 80,000 couples have chosen to get engaged with a Blue Nile diamond. 30-Day Returns and Free Shipping on every order. Loose Diamonds, Engagement Rings, Wedding & Anniversary Rings, Earrings, Necklaces & Pendants, Watches ... and more! Buying jewelry at Blue Nile is so easy!
The Blue Nile philosophy is simple: Offer high-quality diamonds and fine jewelry at outstanding prices. At Blue Nile, you'll find the education and guidance that make shopping easy and straightforward, so you'll make the best decision. Blue Nile standards of quality ensure that when you go to Blue Nile, you've already edited your selection to the finest certified loose diamonds and jewelry. We're confident you won't find a better quality diamond or piece of jewelry for the price. [ Source: www.bluenile.com ]
Blue Nile Official Website: http://www.bluenile.com
Special Deals from Other Stores
Today's Featured Stores
The Franklin Mint
ShoeBuy Online Shoe Store
Latest UK Shopping News
Jacamo Menswear - Free Delivery and Extra 10% Off
Jacamo is a brand from JD Williams, the well-known catalogue company, which offers a huge range of stylish and affordable menswear. Offering all the top brands, Jacamo Menswear is a one-stop destination for men's clothing and accessories, and now you can save an extra 10% off at Jacamo, and also enjoy the 60% off summer sale.
Premier Man, from JD Williams - Enjoy 20% Off
If you're looking for a great deal on menswear then Premier Man, from JD Williams, is the place to be right now. However, ladies can also enjoy the discount as the Premier Man website also offers a great selection of ladies-wear and other products too, including a wide range of home goods and electricals.
Laura Ashley - Offers by Laura Ashley this Week
Laura Ashley have some great offers for customers this week, with big discounts on everything, including both Laura Ashley home and fashion products. From Thursday 25th August, 2016, you can enjoy 30% off everything online at Laura Ashley, and on Thursday 25th of August, for one day only - in store - customers can get 40% off everything in store ....