Features and functions of Waterstones.com include:
* Bookseller Reviews: thousands of reviews and recommedations from real booksellers in Waterstone's Bookstore branches.
* Ask a Bookseller: email contact with real booksellers on hand to offer advice, personal recommendations and help finding a particular book. Waterstone's Bookstore endeavour to respond to each request within 48 hours.
* Integration of bricks and clicks: Waterstones.com has put the high street stores at its heart - customers are able to check stock levels of their favourite book in their nearest store and then call the store to put books aside.
* Delivery options: free delivery over £15 to the address of your choice, or totally free delivery and free returns to your local Waterstone's Bookstore branch - never spend your Saturday queuing at the post office again.
* Events in stores: Signed books make extra special gifts. Keep ahead of Waterstone's popular events programme with a fully searchable function to find the latest book signings in-store - listed by author, by month or by location.
* Online book clubs: linking booklovers across the UK who have a passion for reading - current topics include The Booker Shortlist 2016, West End Girls by Jenny Colgan, Everyman, by Philip Roth, The Colour of a Dog Running Away by Richard Gwyn and The Day of the Triffids, by John Wyndham.
* Meet the Author online videos so you can listen to what your favourite authors have to say about their latest release, their writing life, or their own favourite books. Authors include: Jacqueline Wilson, Ian Rankin and Victoria Hislop.
* Exclusive author interviews and competitions, current competitions include a trip to see Mamma Mia! in New York, lunch with author Jenny Colgan, a £2000 shopping trip with Trinny and Susannah and a trip to London's west end to see the hit musical Wicked'.
There's no denying that Waterstone's Bookstore has one of the biggest inventories of UK books and textbooks available online, just take a look at just a few of the sections you can discover at the onlie Waterstone's Bookstore:
- Architectural Graphic Standards, Building Design, Design, Drawing & Presentation, General Architecture & Design
- Conflict Resolution & Mediation, Curriculum Tools, General Education, Higher Education
- Astronomy, Atomic, Molecular & Optical Physics, Biomaterials, Catalysts, Classical & Fluid Mechanics, Electricity
- Marketing & Sales, Nonprofit Organizations, Personal Finance, Production Operations Management, Public Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- Climatology & Meteorology, Earth Science Special Topics, Ecology, Environmental Management, Policy & Planning, Environmental Science
- Computational Chemistry & Molecular Modeling, Electrochemistry, Environmental Chemistry, General Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Anatomy and Physiology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Biological Anthropology
- Cooking, Food & Drink, Food Service Operations & Management, Food Writing & Reference, Gaming Industry
… and lots more besides. Not all bookstores and college textbook stores are the same - shop online at Waterstone's Bookstore
and experience the difference.
The UK website of Waterstones.com is regionally competitive with other online book retailers and, in addition to bespoke online promotions, Waterstones.com reflect the key high street campaigns such as Book of the Month' and Waterstone's Recommends' - ensuring maximum campaign exposure both in store and online.
Waterstone's Bookstore have put their booksellers right at the heart of Waterstones.com. Their passion for books, proven expertise in all genres along with their popular bespoke recommendations, fully personalised responses and suggestions enable Waterstone's Bookstore to match customers, whatever they read, to their perfect book.
Humans make the best search engines - and the books, knowledge and expertise of Waterstone's Bookstore are now at booklovers' fingertips. Waterstone's Bookstore, the leading specialist UK high street book retailer, has launched its own online retail website offering a wealth of books and book knowledge and access to expert booksellers from Waterstone's book stores around the country.
Waterstone's Bookstore Official Website: http://www.waterstones.com
The launch of Waterstones.com UK website gives customers the service, knowledge and genuine love of books that they have come to expect from Waterstone's specialist high street stores and provides a trusted alternative to Amazon.co.uk and other book sites.
Today's Featured Stores
BBC Online Shop
Latest UK Shopping News
M&S are excited to let you know that from Friday 29th April until Monday 2nd May they will be offering £10 off when you spend £60, or £15 off when you spend £75 on Clothing, Homeware & Beauty. If you've never shopped with M&S before, then now is the perfect opportunity.
JD Williams - 20% Discount
JD Williams are excited to announce ... 20% Off plus Free Standard Delivery on Fashion, Footwear, Lingerie and Home Goods. The offer begins on Saturday 9th April and ends on Sunday 10th April, 2016. The offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers and excludes Technology and Large Appliances. Minimum spend £30.
Up To 30% Off Selected Lines At JD Williams!
JD Williams online catalogue store are excited to announce ... up to 30% off selected lines! The offers begin Thursday 17th March, 2016 and end on Wednesday 23rd March, 2016. The JD Williams online store is now even bigger and more comprehensive than ever, after incorporating several of their other brands into the main JD Williams website ...